CWRP- Fortune StaffAPP

RP Name:  TR DU ENG SFC Fortune

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:221243057

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:  EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be a administrator because I feel as though the server needs a revamp some new staff to set things straight and I feel as though I can do that. 

Another reason is that Shock/MP are supposed to handle the Minges etc. but they cant always do it by themselves so I feel as though I could help them out in anyway shape or form. 

Also is that recently I have seen a lot of people with staff ranks (not saying who) Just sit there and do nothing when a ticket is made there is always one or two staff doing all the work so I would like to be that third staff member who steps in. 

I would also like to make the server more welcoming by talking to the new player and asking what we can do better as a server community or staff team so I want to make the server a more welcoming place and show our staff team is great at what they are assigned to do.

I would also like to make the server rules more out there such as when a ticket is called about a new player breaking a rule I would actually want to inform them of what they did wrong instead of being rude, not fair etc.

And for my final reason why I would like to be an administrator I feel as tho the community will accept me as a staff member and trust me to keep the peace on this server

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Im a chill relaxed guy I love Garrysmod StarWarsRP its one of my favorite hobbies 

When I turn 17 I'm going to enlist in the Army and Hopefully become a Combat Medic because when I do get out of the Military I will have some job opportunities.

I love watching small communities grow and even helping them grow.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes actually I have been staff on my own SWRP some DarkRP And mostly Higher Staff

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  :| 84 Hours

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one): N/A

Sorry man but it's going to be a -1 for me, you were blacklisted from shock for power playing and also from 21st for being disrespectful and other reasons. ( I can give you the exact blacklist reason if you want). maybe after a month, my opinion will change about you. Good luck in the future.

edit: about 5-10 minutes after I write this, you are ordered to be grounded by ATC for flying without a pilot license, even after I told you that you need pilot training in order to fly even if you are ATC trained during ATC training

Edited by Steven_
  • Agree 1

-1 Bit of a dick as ST and I don't think you have the behaviour I'd like to see in an admin, not like I'm not a minge but your just not nice at all, personally I think you deserved the blacklists.. And I have to agree with Steven on most of his points.

-1 recently you were removed from TR Program for getting pulled and Disrespecting TRO and a CC and switching off jobs to avoid training. +those blacklists above. Sorry chief but your definitely not fit for staff team. 

Edited by Blaki

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

-1 in a deployment to geonosis you were quite mingy during it but I can’t blame you for being mingy cause everyone else was being just as retarded, but still don’t follow the train

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

Banned

+1 Good Luck

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

You have been denied due to poor community feedback.

You may reapply in 30 days.

// Locked

// Moved to Denied

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander