Moltar's staff application

Moltar

RP Name: TR CG ESS SGT2 Moltar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:183729892

Timezone: Pacific Time Zone

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator: In my time on this server I've been a CG, arresting minges, calling for staff when a certain person has been arrested too many times and since i'm a trainer I've trained people and had to call for staff to whitelist people. The point i'm trying to make is i feel in my personal opinion i'd be more practical and efficient  at both my roles as a CG and a TR if i were to become a admin. I also have an enjoyment of being held to certain responsibilities and overall I've always enjoyed staffing for servers. To add on to the previously statements in  being admin would allow me to easily train and whitelist player relinquishing my need for an admin to do so for me and allowing me to train at a exponential rate. With me also being a CG i can handle situations without calling for CG and on the flip side i can deal with minges who have been arrested so many times an admin needs to be notified. All in all staffing is just something i enjoy and i would love to support the server (since i'm Poor, so i can’t really donate) and help out.

Tell us a little about yourself : I've spent the past year on several servers as what you would call a “Gamemaker” and taken up leadership roles on many occasions. I've spent much time around children and mentally disabled children for nearly several years. I have a good sense of diplomacy and Fair and balanced judgement. (listen to me brag geez makes me feel weird.)

Do you have any previous staff experience?: yes.

I’ll list all the servers i can remember and the positions i held.

• Bloodshot gaming (Dead space RP), Community Manager

• Goliath gaming (Clone wars rp), Gamemaster

• Reverse gaming (Halo RP), Head Gamemaster

This is a good app, I must say, My problem is, As someone stated you can be disrespectful and argumentative, Now I hope this isn't true, but if it is, Then this must change, becoming a member of our staff community is a big responsibility and you must be able to remain calm and respectful at all times. However for now +1

British