Rose - Game Master Application

Rose

Name: Rose

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61190341

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 830 hours and 30 min 

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: Excellent, of all the events I have run and helped with I have told my Game Helpers what to do and explained their roll in advance to ensure smooth roleplay and the event jobs carry out there jobs well. I have been the Event job lead in a couple of events because I am easy to communicate with and people trust me to do what im told and ensure that others events run according to their wishes. 

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: I understand completely. I plan on hosting an event every other day at minimum. 

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: It is a 4 part event with 2 (maybe 3 depending on how it gets roleplayed) deployments. An Umbarian General will lose his cargo on endor then will request the help of the republic to attack a CIS outpost. I will send in recon first to gather intel, then I will send in the attack battalion to invade and blow up the Outpost. Imp not sure if you want the whole description but I am leaving out a few surprise twists that will happen during the deployments so as not to ruin the fun of it. If anyone would like the entire description I am wiling to give it. but that is the main idea. 

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

zzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by huntinrob
spelling error

+1 you have some thing to improve on but so does everyone 

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Congratulations, you have been accepted for an interview. Please contact a Gamemaster Officer by 07/12/19 otherwise you will be automatically denied!

// Locked

// Moved to Pending

• Friendly 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander