KOVAL'S GAMEMAKER APP

Koval

Name: Koval

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:183218839

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: Since it came out

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7. I've seen all of the movies and also the Clone Wars TV Series.

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I would classify my leaderships skills as pretty well. I've been a commander for almost 3 months straight. I first became an XO of the 41st about 4 Months ago. And from there on, I transitioned myself to the Defense Regimental Commander for nearly 3 months. I can handle anyone and any situation whether it relates to punishing someone, or just having a friendly chat.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Of course

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: So my event starts out with an unknown ship flying near the venator.  No one knows what it is or who it is, but they seem to be putting out a distress call. Little do they know that the Republic senator Jar Jar Binks is onboard. So he will come aboard the ship and greet the republic, but he's hiding something very important. There's a CIS Ship following him because of a trade deal gone wrong. So the republic are greeted by the CIS brigade of droids and then all hell breaks loose. Droids are boarding the ship and destroying lots of stuff with it. The End.

Event Jobs - 1 Jar Jar, 2 Super Battle Droids, a couple B1's, and possibly Grevious.