KaneKi's Re-Application for staff

AdamIGN

RP Name: TR BO ATCT SSG KaneKi / TR Jedi Knight Initiate Guardian KaneKi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:231309820

VIP (Y/N): Yes+Subscriber

Timezone: GMT+ 3 ,(IST) Israel standard time

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I left due to the reason I've been burning out after many hours of playing and left staff to not be inactive and cause any harm to the staff team.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I would like to rejoin the staff team because of the following reasons: I am back to playing on this server now and I am planning to stay for a long time probably and I really want to help in any way I can and get involved with the staff team again, Since it was the most fun I've had on the server and staff team is amazing on this community, I want to help TR's as a TRO again and also be able to be a game helper for GM's, I want to effect and affect people as staff member again, I want to be able to deal with all those annoying minges and people on the server again, I want to help build dupes and such when needed, I want to make changes or suggest stuff when needed, and I just want to be a part of the staff team again and Enjoy this server and help it to the fullest

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by KaneKi

Staff application accepted.
                                                         you have till 6/29/2019 to contact a HA
                                                               for  interview or it will be declined.

@KaneKi