Naval's power question

Eduji

Exactly what power do navals have? Because often times, no matter their ranks, it seems that they get away with ordering anyone around no matter our rank. I get they they would be able to do shit for controlling the ship, but when a PO3 disagrees with a Commander on how a threat should be dealt with, why the hell would the equivalent of a TR2 be the one who decides? I just want a clear definition of the differences between the Grand Army's powers and the Naval's power.

When it comes to direct orders/giving PT/punishments and things of that nature, it falls to the hierarchy. For example, a Commander would outrank a LTJG. The LTJG could not order around a Naval. However, when it comes to Defcons and ordering battalions, Naval have full authority. If, however, a PO3 orders a battalion to a location on the ship but someone in that battalion that outranks the PO3 disagrees, they do not have to abide that order.

14 hours ago, aStonedSparks said:

I usually just scream at Naval until they give up because they realize there's about a 98.843% chance I will just end up shooting them.

PO3: THIS IS MY SHIP