Emeralds Reformation

Emerald

Hello Everyone its been about 3 months since I've been here on this server to say at lest it been a while if you don't remember me I was in RC for a little while who was one of the few that was wiped during the "SOBDE Wiped", I then joined 327th but found it hard to show my face on the server after that. I resigned not only to the emotions of being wiped but also a personal matter that I have had most of it dealt with . To give a short update I have no clue what's going on with my grandmother at this point and she is away for the summer so might as well make the most of it. The past 3 months  have been big for me as I felt as if I have reformed in personality and in a spiritual way. This server has always been on my mind as I felt it's time that I come back and give it some time and see how things turn out I hope to see you one the server.

Sincerely

Emerald or as you may know me "Scramble"

P.S: To those in SOBDE I'm extremely regretful of the horrible judgment I had in there and over the next couple of weeks hope to make it back to you.

Edited by Emerald
  • Friendly 1