Nade's Mysterious Hunt for the Artifacts!

Nade Jones

Name: Nade

Who helped (If applicable): Reaper, Willy, Apple, Kubert

Event Name: Mysterious Hunt for the Artifacts!

Summary of the story: 2 mysterious stranger visit both the jedi and sith temples and tell stories of ancient artifacts which contain the power of the ender moon condensed in 3 objects they give a riddle for the first location, there they would have to face a spirit who will require them to answer a riddle and beat them in combat, in order to prove their worth to the spirit and gain access to the artifact

What was the result of the event?: Sith got 1 artifact, jedi got 2

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: both

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

Edited by Nade Jones

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

9/10.

It was genuinely fun for the jedi/sith, however the clones of course probably think different.

However as a game master you should NOT go into peoples channels to yell at them for their choices.
Do not do that in any circumstance. It doesn't make you look good. Remember to adapt and work around sticks that may be thrown in your way. 

• Friendly 1
7 hours ago, Scarecrow said:

7/10 I did enjoy the event it did feel like a copy and paste of a recent event where we had to do the same thing with a different ending still was fun to participate in

I was not aware that a similar event took place but I’m pretty shit at main server events regardless so I acknowledge it was a pretty generic idea, just wanted a create some kind of race for the sith and Jedi along with some riddles for a change

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

11 minutes ago, Nade Jones said:

I was not aware that a similar event took place but I’m pretty shit at main server events regardless so I acknowledge it was a pretty generic idea, just wanted a create some kind of race for the sith and Jedi along with some riddles for a change

Its expected. Give 10 people an empty room with a couch and TV. Its inevitable multiple people will end up with the same layout. Only so much can be done with a set of tools and area. 

Just keep at it and itll always improve if you listen to the constructive feedback. 

• Friendly 1