Sleeper's Staff Application

Sleeper

RP Name: TR Dooms Unit ENGO WO Sleeper
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:163995380

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to become a administrator because i believe i could be a solid asset to the Administration Team. I also would like to help out the community and help create a good environment for new members. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I joined the Synergy Roleplay server and i instantly became hooked. I'm nice and considerate and I work well with others. I also believe that i could help to continue to keep Synergy Roleplay a great game experience.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close: TR Doom Unit ENGO WO Sleeper has played for 339:26:54.

Edited by WillTheSleeper

+1 can always use new people to the team

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Head Admin

+1
You're gay  a cool dude

• Agree 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 great guy

• Agree 1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

-1 No effort put into this app plus wrong format

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week

• 2 weeks later...