CWRP -Itachi Staff Application

Itachi

RP Name:Itachi

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:46030316

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: US EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): i wish to be a admin to get back to contributing in the community and to play a bigger role than i am now. i believe that i could do more in the community and i wish to get back into that and become a staff member and becoming a GH then GM and hosting events for the server. along with enforcing the rules on the server. i wish to prove my self that the past is in the past and that i have changed from the one i was. becoming a admin will help me in the efforts to prove that. becoming an admin will be me giving back to the community as they have done alot for me.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):i am 16 years old currently serving my time in high school as a junior. i love Naruto and a couple other anime i like star wars(duh) and learning about it (lore). my goal is for people to respect me as a friend and a comrade. i love Rping and to let people know who i am. my knowledge of irl events are non existence. and im not the best English students if you cant tell. and i am currently training with the marine corp i might be under aged but i am going to delay entry soon

Do you have any previous staff experience? i used to be a SA but got removed due to inactivity

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  855:58:48.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) nope

35 minutes ago, Alexz said:

-1 previous issues with you trolling and disobeying orders and I have heard many negatives throughout the month, price.

yes that why i put " wish to prove my self that the past is in the past and that i have changed from the one i was" and i mean it

Banned

+1 Good Luck

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.