Pures Staff Application

Purepwn101

RP Name: Jedi K II TG Pure/41st GC MED SMB IceCube

Steam ID: Steam_0:0:205526968

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would love to become an administrator simply because i would like to give back to the community that has been so good me. Becoming an administrator would give me the opportunity to devote more of my free time to helping make this server become even better than it already is instead of sitting back and doing nothing when i could be doing so much more. I've been playing on Synergy for quite awhile now and i would honestly consider myself to be one of its most active members (that aren't staff anyway) that being said i feel that becoming an administrator would not only provide me with the motivation to play even more, but it would also give me things to do and ways to help while I'm playing. The more i play on the server the more responsibilities i get such as training people, holding tryouts, etc. Becoming an administrator would make those responsibilities not only easier for myself but for those around me as well since they would no longer have to do handle everything themselves. I also can't help but feel that the majority of my time spent on the server is just being wasted going AFK and doing nothing when that time could be spent being more productive and helping those who need it. I also take things very seriously when it should be and i leave the OOC and minging to when I'm in private.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I was born and raised in Louisiana until i moved to Florida a little over a year ago. I've always been sort of a loner and have only had a small group of trusted friends. At this point in my life everything basically revolves around gaming, It's always been a huge hobby of mine ever since i was young. A couple of other things i love with a passion are music, Superheros, and Mountains. (It's my dream to go to Alaska). My personality changes depending on the situation. If it's a serious matter I'm blunt, straight forward and don't tolerate nonsense because i see it as a waste of everyone's time. If I'm just sitting around with friends having fun I'm always trying my best to lighten the mood and make people laugh, whether they laugh or not doesn't matter to me that's just how i am and how I've always been

P.S. I apologize for not going into further detail about my personal life but i prefer not to talk about certain things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you have any previous staff experience?

I  have a little bit of experience from a small SWRP server that a friend of mine made.

Edited by Purepwn101

Congrats you have been accepted for the interview process.

You have until a week from now(09/16/17) to contact an overseer (or head-administrator if you cant contact an overseer)

Failure to make contact with one will result in the denial of your application.

Good luck my little duckling, hope to see you on the staff team <3