-Zabuza's Journal #3- The Demon Awakins

Hero

Zabuza's Journals have not yet been found in game. The puzzle to find them has not passed step 1 yet. Complete the puzzles and events to find the journal, as you progress in this quest you will learn things/gain new allies/find some special things. 

This has been..... an interesting week to say the least. I have seen so much in the past few days that shows weakness within the order. The chaos that this order thrives on is something that will not lead to peace, but rather a constant cycle of hatred and revenge. The only true way to peace is through destruction that this order has never seen before, a slaughter and destruction in such a scale that will shake them to the core. The same must be done to the Jedi in order to achieve the true peace that will come over this galaxy. 

Lord Ailred approved the assassination attempt on my life today. He wished to see if I truly was the Demon from the Mist. He was convinced later in the night, as I proved to him that I am infact the Demon the others speak of. After the attempt failed and Ailred himself was poisoned by Wagner, I had to carry his body to the medical wing where the truth was revealed. Antivax is building a sort of alliance against me. After I nearly killed him yesterday he has allied with Wagner, the orders Druggie and neighbor hood poison expert apparently. I will have their heads eventually, and they will suffer the same fate as the others who have tested me. 

The ruins I sleep in on Endor have been untouched for now, the Republic asks if they are Sith and accuses me of being one. The ruins are not sith but in fact that of my clan, an ancient line of warriors, able to take wounds and injuries in battle but fight to the very last breath. I will protect these ruins for they remind me of where I came from, and they house very important treasures of mine. Many have tried to enter but It is impossible without the key. They have yet to figure out that in order to move the rock from the wall, you must possess Strong Dark Side powers, killing your best friend in front of the ruins, and knowing the hand movements to open the door.. But no one in this order seems to be strong enough to open the door, and they will not kill their best friend either. And by blowing the door open all the information is sealed by a special power that will not reveal what is truly behind the door. So It is safe for now.