-Zabuza's Journal #2 A Reflection Of My Past-

Hero

Well..... It seems the order is more trouble than I originally thought. It brings me pain to watch those beside me like Antivax or Herobrine to be such fools and allowed to live. Watching from high in the temple I have seen many things, some good, mostly bad. There is a general consensus among us that the Dark Lord is gone. No one has seen him in many days and the Wrath still keeps quiet about it. Something is afoot and even I can sense it as an apprentice. Who will take his place? That is the question at hand. If Chrome were to take the position that would mean a new era for the order, one that would affect all of us. New rules and guidelines that would put people in their place. 

I was thinking about my village today as I walked through Endor. Having a village full of warriors and proving yourself constantly has served me well. Thinking back on the days where I slaughtered 100 of the village children in the academy for my own pleasure, without even being in the academy itself. That is how I earned the name "Demon Of The Hidden Mist" or as some others call me. The Demons Blade. I wish to return to my village and take a look on what has changed. After my failed coup of the 4th Mizukage I left the village and went missing. I worked as an assassin for hire until I found this order, so I may train in the dark side of the force. Perhaps it is my time to return now, my power has grown greatly and I no longer wield an iron sword. Now I wield my lightsaber, dubbed the executioners blade

I have met an aspiring acolyte named Itachi. We seem to have a common goal. PEACE. Peace that can only be acquired by one person who leads and controls all others. The only way to acquire this peace is through knowing what true pain is. They will suffer from the destruction and learn the value of Peace. The Jedi, The Sith, The CIS, The Republic. They will all come and bend the knee before the Akatsuki