-Zabuza's Journal #1-

Hero

*Pulls journal out of hidden compartment*

It's currently 12:11, I have been lying in my bunks for quite a while. Comms have been quiet and no one has disturbed me for once. Normally an acolyte would have done something stupid by now, perhaps this "order" is finally gaining professionalism. It would be nice to work with some competent "Sith" for once, why even the lowest choose to call themselves that is stupid. They are not true Sith and they never will be. No one in this order is a true Sith, except for maybe Lord Chrome, he is the only one I fear at this moment. His ways around sorcery and knowledge of the dark side is quite exceptional, he will truly be in toughest opponent in due time. For the others within this temple, I shall slay with my own hands. I do not need the title of Sith, I go by another title. One that the others could only wish to be known as, and they will know who I am. The Demon's Blade. The name still rings in my ears from the time I would walk through the village as nothing but a mere child. Having slain over 100 other warriors within my village of all ages, they were weak, dogs deserving to be put down. I will make sure to slay those who are weak within this temple. I came here to learn how to control the force and learn about what I can do. Since that time I have slain 2 Jedi padawans, 1 hopeful, and 1 Jedi knight. Once I have acquired enough marks I shall kill the one controlling my village and let peace come onto us again. That is all I ever wanted, peace, funny thing is that its only acquired through violence and pain. 

I met a fellow in the temple today, named Itachi. Our goals seem to be familiar, a peace brought to the lands. I will keep in contact with him and update the journal with my thoughts on him. 

Today also was an eventful day outside of the temple, having joined forces with the Republic and Jedi I was able to fend off a CIS assault. It was fun to practice new moves on the droids as they are easy chopping. I even managed to throw a few clones of the base for my own amusement without others noticing. I will continue to make ties with them as are a key part of my plot. A knight named Direk seems to have been very well known in the ways of the force the Jedi use, and I will continue to observe how he works. 

*puts journal back into hidden compartment then goes to sleep*

Edited by Hero

*Sniffles and pushes glasses up*

12 minutes ago, Hero said:

The Demon's Blade

*takes a sip of white Monster Energy Drink*

Is your name Kyle? XD

16 minutes ago, Hero said:

I even managed to throw a few clones of the base for my own amusement without others noticing.

Hey he killed some clones : /

Jkjk it's cool I like it. I had something similar to this where I would make AAR(After Action Reports) and post them on discord with the whole ||REDACTED|| ||EXPUNGED|| and shit like that. I think it's cool to invest in your own roleplay beyond the server. On my Sith I tried to be the most edgiest but still having decency. Having Chrome as my lord was a huge roleplay experience and helped me immensely. 

Thumbs up to you brother.

2 minutes ago, Zest said:

Jkjk it's cool I like it. I had something similar to this where I would make AAR(After Action Reports) and post them on discord with the whole ||REDACTED|| ||EXPUNGED|| and shit like that. I think it's cool to invest in your own roleplay beyond the server. On my Sith I tried to be the most edgiest but still having decency. Having Chrome as my lord was a huge roleplay experience and helped me immensely. 

Thumbs up to you brother.

Thanks! trying to expand my sith past just in game and I have a whole plot line set up and cuz im GM i can also make events around it :) 

Just now, Hero said:

Thanks! trying to expand my sith past just in game and I have a whole plot line set up and cuz im GM i can also make events around it :) 

Hell yeah brother. That's why I pushed for the RP chat in the Sith Discord before it was made.

1 hour ago, Hero said:

The Demon's Blade.

But Zabuza wielded the executioner's blade?!?!?

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

25 minutes ago, Nade Jones said:

But Zabuza wielded the executioner's blade?!?!?

yes he did, but his nickname was the Demon of the hidden mist and since I cant use hidden mist village Demons blade sounded better. Had to bend his lore to fit this a lil

• Friendly 1