Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Re-Application

RP Name: TR DU ARF SFC Wildn

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:233754236

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT):
No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: Got removed because I wasn't doing TR trainings because I thought cause I was a GH that I can do encounters and events but I found out in the end I couldn't so I got removed for it, so basiclly I guess it was a miss communication.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: Because alot of staff members on are normally away gaining Credits and I am back and active as ever got Chief of Communications for Base Ops  and am willing to do what ever it takes to make this server safe and family friendly as much as possible and I am willing to do what ever it takes to get Admin back.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: I understand

Edited by Nomad x Reaper
Updated what I am in base ops

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week

-1 Sorry pal I've heard bad things about you and I have witnessed you disrespect people openly mostly in the 327th which I can include here if you would like to defend yourself
1: When I was talking to Foe jokingly you threatened to report me for being a minge in the BVB
2: According to our LTC and one of our 1st lieutenants you openly disrespected them
3: You called 4 false AOS's on 327th in a debrief after the BVB 
In case anyone thinks this is just a 327th thing 21st nova corps has told me you have disrespected other people openly as well which caused your removal from them.

When you first were removed as well I asked why and you responded "A couple of gay people didn't like me so they removed me" or something Along those line's.

I have no vendetta or beef with you at all but the bad things I hear out weight the good my friend.

3 minutes ago, Loopy Newby said:

-1 Sorry pal I've heard bad things about you and I have witnessed you disrespect people openly mostly in the 327th which I can include here if you would like to defend yourself
1: When I was talking to Foe jokingly you threatened to report me for being a minge in the BVB
2: According to our LTC and one of our 1st lieutenants you openly disrespected them
3: You called 4 false AOS's on 327th in a debrief after the BVB 
In case anyone thinks this is just a 327th thing 21st nova corps has told me you have disrespected other people openly as well which caused your removal from them.

When you first were removed as well I asked why and you responded "A couple of gay people didn't like me so they removed me" or something Along those line's.

I have no vendetta or beef with you at all but the bad things I hear out weight the good my friend.

How can I call a AOS when I wasnt even a Officer at the time? I just became a Officer literally two days ago

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               

1 minute ago, Nomad x Reaper said:

How can I call a AOS when I wasnt even a Officer at the time? I just became a Officer literally two days ago

That was the point you called it when you weren't a officer causing one of the 327th get arrested by a confused temple guard who then released them.

Just now, Loopy Newby said:

That was the point you called it when you weren't a officer causing one of the 327th get arrested by a confused temple guard who then released them.

I never called any AOSs I requested them never called them there is a difference But the past is in the past that was literally 4-3 months ago things have changed.

Just now, Nomad x Reaper said:

I never called any AOSs I requested them never called them there is a difference But the past is in the past that was literally 4-3 months ago things have changed.

I certainly hope so and I believe in second chances but I haven't seen you around enough to see if you have changed.

24 minutes ago, Loopy Newby said:

I certainly hope so and I believe in second chances but I haven't seen you around enough to see if you have changed.

I wouldnt have gotten ATCL or 2ndLT if I didnt change. Look all Im saying is My changes have made me relise that I have effected others in different ways. Me just being a Admin makes me feel like I am apart of something more then just a server but more like a family.

Edited by Nomad x Reaper

+1 Actually a cool kid

• Friendly 1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

+1 has improved a lot 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic