Poe's - Muur Talisman PT 1

Poe

These are required for all events.

You may log any fellow Game Master in your "Who Helped" section, including but not limited to ideas, spawning NPCs & even being an event job.

You must name the thread "(Your name)'s - (Event Name)"

If you used an idea from the  event idea section, please credit the original creator in the AAR

Event Idea by: Kaiser
Link to the original idea: N/A (Directly suggested)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Poe

Who helped (If applicable): Willy, Ben

Event Name: Drakul Talisman PT 1

Summary of the story: An old Sith Talisman has been discovered  on a distant outer rim planet. Believing the Talisman was of high value due to its appearance, they strive to sell it for as much as they can get. Unbeknownst to them, the Talisman begins to morph them, the beginning effects are psychological, forcing them to kill their fellow crew members in a hypnotic state. Due to their confusion they are forced to crash their ship. As the aura of the Talisman begins to envelop them, things become even more strange.

What was the result of the event?: The Talisman is contained but not destroyed

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Passive RP into a Shoot em up

Other: Credit for the idea and initial planning goes to Kaiser/Ben it was his idea and directed the flow of the event. I didn't know if I could put him as the game master as he is not staff at the moment. But cheers to Ben for the helping me with an amazing event.

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

Edited by Poe

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

1 minute ago, Quebec said:

6/10 It had nice flow but I feel Rakghoul events are a little over done recently. Also the event was quite short.

lol it was like an hour and a half xD

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2