TR 187th HVYL Major Keegan's 38th BCMD Application

kfox277

Steam Name: Keeganf706

RP Name: TR 187th HVYL Major Keegan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:221487717

Battalion/Area you are applying for: 38th Battalion Commander

Experience: I was a 5th Fleet SSG (2 weeks) on Icefuse Before leaving to go to synergy. In addition I have Experience as 187th CMD (2 weeks) in wich I led several events under Reaper and Gained Respect within the server. I left for about two short days and rejoined and became a Major within the battalion. Within the time I left I was a CPT for the 41st.

Why should you become a Commander?:  I should become Commander because I the time that I was a Commander I led with courage and pride. And also for the majority of the time I was the most active commander within the battalion and helps many people when they had problems and evaded many terible things that could have happened. As I see the numbers of the 38th dwindling it makes me want to help them even more and put my best foot forward. I have much experience when it comes to commanding and in docs when BCNS left the battalion he had just started working on a prototype class system which as a 2nd LT I took and had done within a matter of days. And you can ask all of my troopers I take my rank and role very seriously.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion?

I do understand that we are a Combat engineering battalion that served in the grand army of the republic during the Clone wars. And that we served in the battle of Kashyyyk.

Availability: I am Available Mon-Fri 4pm-10pm Sat-Sun 10am-12pm

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

About 1 month is how long i have been on the server.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do

What plans do you have for the battalion you are applying for?: I plan on bringing the numbers back up within the battalion and to make it into the great battalion I know it should be. I hope I can be the Commander to fulfill this task, But to do so I need deticated people who want to help. Along with bringing up the number I want to implement  a system of Docs which will tell people what to do in some situations. Along with that there will be a two strike system first time is demotion second you either get a Three rank demotion or you are kicked from the battalion. And in addition if you are a CPT+ you are required to be on at the least 1 of 3 days and all Enlisted and NCO's Are required 1 of 4 days (unless you put a LOA in). If you do not fulfill these requirements you will either be demoted and if you are a low enough rank you will be kicked from the battalion. I would give all classes in the battalion a new way to act in the battalion expecting more out of seeing that most can not do any thing and still succeed in the class. Another subject i want to address is Promo's at any rank you will be required to get a specified amount of recomendations before you are promoted, For example TR3-TR1  will be required to have 1-2 recomendations before going up one. All SGT3-SGT1 will require at least 3 and all SGM-CSM will need at least 5. And all officers will need at least 6. But to become a Commander you will need at least 2 of the 4 commanders consent along with BCMD consent to become one.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?

I do understand that if i do go AFK I will be removed from Battalion Commander.

Edited by kfox277

First of all, the 38th's numbers are not "dwindling" as it never had the number to start off with you assumed it to be. The 38th was founded by high respected people/staff and although they aren't active on the server we all know that they are doing everything they can for the server. The fact that you are asumming that the 38th is "dying" and the fact that you have no ENG background, I do not think you are a good enough candidate for this Battalion as you obviously paid no attention to it while it was around until this spot was opened.

Edited by Creator
Spelling check.

Creator just to let you know im a jedi sentinel wich are the jedi engineers so i do have background in engineering and i do pay attenion to this i was the one who even let medic know the spot was open and for your information i originaly asked joah about the position when the battalion came out so saying that i dont follow the battalion is very incorrect

Edited by kfox277

-1, I'm sorry, and I'm sure that your a great person, however I would prefer to have a BCMD under my regiment to have prior experience within the battalion, I also do feel like if you got the position of Battalion Commander, the recommendation system that you want to put in would take the time to recieve promotions for new players to a low, which would encourgage people that want to move up, to move out. This doesn't say anything about you personally, just that I feel there are better candidates.

This is insulting, you don't deserve this in any way. Especially when Ginyu, Sparks, & I have worked so diligently to set up and have the 38th be self sufficient with the right man for the job.

-1, power hunger at it's primal.

I'm actually triggered.