Forum RP

Hero

This is Hero saying I am going to increase the amount of RP on the forums. The goal of this is to hopefully integrate it more in game. If you have want to build an encounter character then you can use the forums to kind of introduce him and his record or his background. Also I think we should move senate activities to the forums and then translate it over ingame. This can bring Palpy/Other senators a larger role within the community and have them actually do things. These jobs are mostly RP jobs and yet they have very little things to RP over and I think this could change that. If you want to join in on the RP just create your own character as a  bounty hunter /Senator /Mercenary /Citizen/ Merchant /Black Market Dealer /Republic Trainer/ another RP item.

Some examples of RP I will be doing on forums that I will also translate into my in game events/encounters

Head Hunter Story Line transcripts -- Drop hints to future events, give information about new characters I will be using, can communicate with other bounty hunters/Sith --

Bingo Book -- This is your bounty list, Names are placed on the Bingo Book with a price attached to their head, deliver it to a collection office and reap your rewards -- 

Den Of Thieves -- At certain times I will be placing props marked as highly valuable items/important Lore items/Other goodies around the map and you must successfully steal them and bring them to the Collection office or another specified place and reap your reward -- 

Briefings for new missions in the future -- Transmitted to the Republic so those who missed the briefing will have a clue as to what is going on -- 

Character building and backstory -- A Republic transcript of who this person is. If some information is missing then it can be filled in through In game interactions (will update as it goes) , It will normally consist of Known allies, Citizenship, Arrest history, other information -- 

Senate proposals and other rp -- Will have propositions from the senate discussed and either passed or denied, this can be translated into game by actually doing what is discussed. (example. Increase mining operations = Have BO set up more facilities, Increase troop awareness = deploy more trainers to the base, Contraband was found throughout the base = send ST and other investigators into bunks and search the whole facility.)

This is Hero saying I hope you guys all get involved because I think this could be a lot of fun with the more people that participate!