CFN’s Re Staff App

10 minutes ago, Phil said:

Not the first time tbh, he's been doing it for a while now. 

Not quite sure about that. But some people seem to do it a lot to me, but I don't winge and moan about it.  You have your gang of "friends" to go for 1 person, that's laughable. A little disappointing if anything. Now, if you have a problem with me, lets take this to dm's instead of trying to cause trouble/drama on the forums. Thanks kid. 

19 minutes ago, COC4IN3 said:

@CrazyFastNight Let me guess, you're also egotistic? 

OMEGALUL your post is dumb and you're following sheep, now you're @ me to try and cause trouble now aint you. ;) I don't fly with that shit.  Have a nice day. LOL

This a called spam center for a reason, he can post random shit if he wants to

You're intentionally going after people who dumb react your post. This is not the first time you've done this. Stop playing the victim. People didn't agree with what you have said so that doesn't mean you can just go on their forum profiles and look for their latest posts just so you can either call them out or just give them a bad "rep" on their post.

This isn't a threat but a suggestion, If you can't handle criticism, the please get off the forums/internet for a couple of days and come back with an open and healthy mind. Because in the long run this kind of mentality will affect your health.

• Winner 1
9 minutes ago, Phil said:

This a called spam center for a reason, he can post random shit if he wants to

You're intentionally going after people who dumb react your post. This is not the first time you've done this. Stop playing the victim. People didn't agree with what you have said so that doesn't mean you can just go on their forum profiles and look for their latest posts just so you can either call them out or just give them a bad "rep" on their post.

This isn't a threat but a suggestion, If you can't handle criticism, the please get off the forums/internet for a couple of days and come back with an open and healthy mind. Because in the long run this kind of mentality will affect your health.

My health if fine thank you for your deeply concern. Now, with the post being in spam centre, that does not mean he is not prone to get dumbed. I have hardly been on the forums myself as of recently, due to work in IRL because yes I have a job unlike some people. But with that being said, others can't to handle any criticism whatsoever. Those that dumb my post only dumbed my post after one person who has a massive ego dumbed it and tried to cause drama. Now like I said take this to dm's no need to try and put others down in front of people. Not very good on both sides.  (BTW I haven't looked at most of the peoples profiles...) Kind of new to me. 

Edited by COC4IN3