CWRP - Sniff Staff Application

RP Name: Sniff 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:188628909

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: Eastern Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I'm Mark from MA. I would be honored to become and admin because I find my self in a lot of situation where it would be more convenient if i had admin powers, such as trials, or setting health during certain SIMS etc. I would also love to get admin because I want to help the Game masters with events, like spawning droids or helping to set up the event. I'm very active so I feel like as an admin I would be able to contribute a lot to the server through helping with tickets, events etc. Getting admin would mean a lot to me due to the fact that I spend a lot of time playing this game and I think being part of the staff team would improve my experience in the synergy server and I would try my hardest to help other people's experience be better, as well whether they are new or have been playing for a while. Thank you for reading my Application!! :)

Do you have any previous staff experience? Just TR training 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? 345 hours 

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: The only kind of experience i have is TR training... on clone wars

Edited by I SNIFF PROPANE
14 hours ago, I SNIFF PROPANE said:

I would be honored to become and admin because

Do you mean "I would be honored to become an admin because" ? 

14 hours ago, I SNIFF PROPANE said:

a lot of situation where it would be more convenient if i had admin powers, such as trials,

What you mean by this? You understand trials as in like Jedi or Sith Trials are based off Lord/Master+, not staff. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Negative 1

Two reasons.

1.) Recently just got unbanned. Though not a huge factor, I'd like to see more improvement from how you act within the community servers, this means how you interact with others, while as thinking of actions before you act. I.e: leaving server to avoid whatever. 

2,) Reading this application, not gonna lie. It seriously looks as if there was no effort placed at all. Also, the application does seem to sound repetitive, maybe give some examples on how you are gonna resolve situations. When giving examples, find necessary sources to backup those sentences. A amazing source would be from the Server Rules. 

Special Note (for the youngsters) : These comment(s)/judgement(s) are not to discriminate, discourage, nor criticize. It is merely an opinion.    

In all honesty, good luck buckaroo. 

10 minutes ago, SR_Kangaroo said:

Do you mean "I would be honored to become an admin because" ? 

What you mean by this? You understand trials as in like Jedi or Sith Trials are based off Lord/Master+, not staff. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Negative 1

Two reasons.

1.) Recently just got unbanned. Though not a huge factor, I'd like to see more improvement from how you act within the community servers, this means how you interact with others, while as thinking of actions before you act. I.e: leaving server to avoid whatever. 

2,) Reading this application, not gonna lie. It seriously looks as if there was no effort placed at all. Also, the application does seem to sound repetitive, maybe give some examples on how you are gonna resolve situations. When giving examples, find necessary sources to backup those sentences. A amazing source would be from the Server Rules. 

Special Note (for the youngsters) : These comment(s)/judgement(s) are not to discriminate, discourage, nor criticize. It is merely an opinion.    

In all honesty, good luck buckaroo. 

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

1 hour ago, traditional said:

Reading this application, not gonna lie. It seriously looks as if there was no effort placed at all. Also, the application does seem to sound repetitive, maybe give some examples on how you are gonna resolve situations. When giving examples, find necessary sources to backup those sentences. A amazing source would be from the Server Rules. 

Thank you for the feedback, it was hard for me to think of things to say.