General Base Operations Questions

Dennis

Hello, everyone, this is Major Jan Dodanna here to have a little discussion here. It has come to my attention that people are very upset about many things with Base Operations. I am here to address these things, 1. PTL'S and PTE's,  2. ATC Trainings, 3. Defcons.

1. While my time with Base Operations has been short so far it has come to my attention that people get very upset when their PTL or PTE isn't granted right away. I myself can vouch for what you are feeling. This is contributed to by many things, there being many jobs for BASE OPERATIONS to do, we like other battalions have a MED and ENG brach. We also have new branches such as Mining, Janitorial, Communications. All three of these are meant to be done by the Base Operators that are on the job, however, Base Ops is a secondary for most people. The only way for this to get fixed is to have people be more active on their base ops jobs. This includes the people who are whining in chat about how base ops isn't doing their jobs. CPT+ KNIGHT + SHOCK can all grant PTL's and PTE's while it isn't the most fun thing to do for people we understand that is why forcing people in base ops to be there all day causes burn out and it not to be a fun job for people to be on. This leads me to my next topic. 

2. ATC training. We are working on setting up two times a day to do ATC one for EU and one for the US. All BO officers can do ATC training if you aren't able to make it to a scheduled ATC training then ask one and they will be happy to train you. If you have any times you think would work well for EU or US please comment it down below. 

3. Defcon can only be called by WO+ in base ops or CPT+ if no one can call it for BO if the Bo asks for a certain Defcon then try to do it they are trained for these situations. Also suggesting a Defcon won't get you anywhere it will only annoy the Operators and make them not want to call it and D6 can only be called once the GM is ready for it so don't rush to ask for it to be called just wait a second.  

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic