Koala's Game Master Application

Koala

Name: Koala

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156828793

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:359 Hours

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 10. I love the star wars series, especially the legends. We do not speak of Disney.

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: 7. I'm not always able to use my mic because I'm seated next to the television, and I don't want to earrape anyone.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: 

I've had three event ideas cooking up ever since I got promoted to Admin. I'll only put one and later two. The third one still needs some work, and I want to keep it private.

Event Idea Number One: Part 1: Bo-Katan Kryze and her NiteOwls find out about the Republic Base, and thinking it will be easily crushed, attack  the base with the Shadow Collective, also known as the bigger organization the NiteOwls are a part of. Trandos, Mandos, Droids all attack the base. Bo-Katan and some of her personal NiteOwls attack the base themselves, but fall back when they lost too many. I want Bo-Katan to survive the battle, as she is important later on. After the Shadow Collective is pushed back, the Republic wonders how they discovered the Republic Base so easily. Thats when good old Hondo Ohnaka comes along. Remember the Weequay that captured even Jedi and Sith? Well hes back. He and his crew are now after Bo-Katan. Afterall, capturing her will get them good money back on Mandalore. She is a terrorist there. Hondo offers the republic his aid. Now this will be player based. If the republic accepts, no worries, to part 3 we go. If they recognize the Weequay, and are wary, Hondo will offer a job for the republic to test his trustworthiness. That will be Part 2. If the republic absolutely refuses, we move onto Part 3, Addendum 2. 

Part 2: So Hondo was kinda denied. He's hurt. But he knows he will earn lots if he captures Bo-Katan, he would earn millions of credits. So, he's willing to do a job for the republic. He is given an assignment to transport medical supplies to Malastere. A CIS strike team attacked the planet in an attempt to spread Republic forces thin. The reason? Dunno. He is accompanied by Special Operations, and the 41st, as both to keep an eye on him, and to act as translators. As part of the event, I will have alien races of the planet itself, for the 41st to rp with[with pm ing translations and suck], and well as some of my personal dupes of spider droids, and homing spider droids. From the moment they are deployed, Ill have them teleported to a platform, from which we will deploy them towards the battlefield.  I'll also have event jobs shooting the LAAT itself, kinda like the battle of geonosis stuff. The small stuff will be worked out. But the result, which I hope to get is that Hondo successfully delivers the medical supplies to the troops and natives, where he and the clones manage to push out the Seperatist invaders. 

Part 3: The Weequay has gained the Republic's respect and trust. They are willing to send a company of troopers along with Hondo to Eadu. Dreadful place, always raining, and lightning strikes, but the last place you'd expect the stuck up Bo-Katan would be. Which is exactly where she is. The company that accompanys Hondo will really just depend on which battalions are active at the time. As the troopers explore the map, they will find pockets of the Shadow Collective. If they're smart, they'd capture some. If not, too bad. As soon as they find Bo-Katan however, she takes off, leaving only some droids and trandos to cover her back. At the end Hondo will make a reference to Dejarik, and how the pieces sometimes don't listen. Woo~ ominous...

Addendum 2: Should the Republic completly find the Weequay untrustworthy, Hondo will exact his revenge. He will claim to earn the Republic's trust no matter what, even if it means  sacrificing his men. He will head to Eadu himself. The Republic decides to tail him. As soon as the players load in, I will inform them that the Weequay crew is being overrun and will soon perish. Likely the troops will  elect to aid the Weequay after he blatantly shows his willingness to help the Republic.

Part 4: Somehow Hondo has found where Bo-Katan went. He and a company of troopers head off to snatch her. However, it is soon realized that Hondo was working with Bo-Katan the whole time. The whole company of troopers is imprisoned. I will have a player based thing to see if they were actually able to get a transmission out. If yes, another deployment of yet another company. Their mission is to save the imprisoned troopers, and possibly capture Hondo and Bo-Katan. A nice double deployment to spice things up. If not, the players will get an opportunity to escape themselves.

Event Idea Number Two:

I really like the massive space battles shown during the clone wars. As such, I hope to have a big space battle with multiple aclimators, CIS frigates, LAATs, boarding parties, Vulture droids. There wont really be too much of a roleplay emphasis. Just a fair sized deployment about 20-30 people and having them Duke it out with star fighters. It will be based on lives, to determine who wins.

Edited by Koala