STEAM_0:1:102589659

Staff Rank:

New Admin

Were you VIP:

VIP and Subscriber

Date:

03 March, 2019

Reason for leaving:

My timezone, living in South Korea, makes being online and present for the staff meetings nearly impossible. Additionally, I am unable to be online during peak player hours and am mostly only able to be online when the server is basically an AFK simulator. I had applied for staff with the hopes of being able to help the server by allowing for a staff presence during these times, however no one ever joined during these times. Because of this, I believe it is best that I resign for the time being, however I am also resigning for some personal reasons I would rather not post here, but if someone higher up in staff must know for logging purposes, I will share with them via DMs if need be.

Farewells: 

I do not really feel a need to say farewell because I am not leaving the server, but am merely stepping down from staff. However, I would like to wish all the staff the best of luck in all their endeavors, and any players reading this the same. I would love to come back and work with this server's amazing staff team again when I move back to the US and have a timezone that is more compatible with the requirements and expectation set forth for server staff.

Edit Notes:

I forgot to put my SteamID in the appropriate area

Edited by Jonah Mar
I forgot my SteamID