STAFF APP

Jango

RP Name: MDI CREWMAN Jango / CG MED SGT3 Jango

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:195541209

Timezone: eastern

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to take roll as admin for many reasons. one of the main reasons is to be as involved with the server as possible. I love doing the starwars RP on synergy and would like to grow closer with the people on the server. I wanna make sure that rules are not broken so everyone on the server may have a good time when they play with us. I have some ideas that could possibly make the server better. I also end up getting on later in the night / early morning anywhere from 12am-5am aswell as some during the day.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm hard working and very determined. I love the role play aspect of things. I know how to use common sense. I play football and do track and field so I have a since of leadership in a way. I love to have fun but know when to lay down the law. I'm currently CG MED SGT2 Jango, MDI CREWMAN Jango, CG Padawan Jango. I plan to progress up in the ranks as much as possible and set good examples for those who follow in my footsteps. I'm certified in TR,NCO,ARC, and MED.

Do you have any previous staff experience? nope this will be my first staffing of any sort.

Edited by Jango
3 hours ago, Artemis - Phoenix said:

Im going to be fair and not go either way. Id say first get your TR Rank as it is mandatory for staff as well as put more effort in the about yourself part. 

Actually TR is mandatory when you become staff. There is nothing saying that if he is not TR prior that he is disqualified. He also just got the rank to be able to become a TR. I was a TR when I was a TR1 but that is because I was staff.

35 minutes ago, Flynn said:

-1 adverticed in chat. Dont do that and staff apss are closed

The people that have their staff apps up are allowed to have them up according to Medic as said in the meeting. He has his app up before the deadline was reached.. Plus how many of us accidently posted a link in OOC or any chat for that reason? @Beb posted the TRO answers at one time in front of the TR's that were applying. Accidents do happen.

I have gotten to know you recently Jango and I have noticed that you try to help the server as much as you can. You joined CG to help with the rules of the server not just because I am here. This shows me that you care about the server. I have no doubt that you will be a good staff member seeing as you care a lot.

As I would say.... EHHHHHHHH +Support

Just now, Kyle Vanhorn said:

Actually TR is mandatory when you become staff. There is nothing saying that if he is not TR prior that he is disqualified. He also just got the rank to be able to become a TR. I was a TR when I was a TR1 but that is because I was staff.

The people that have their staff apps up are allowed to have them up according to Medic as said in the meeting. He has his app up before the deadline was reached.. Plus how many of us accidently posted a link in OOC or any chat for that reason? @Beb posted the TRO answers at one time in front of the TR's that were applying. Accidents do happen.

I have gotten to know you recently Jango and I have noticed that you try to help the server as much as you can. You joined CG to help with the rules of the server not just because I am here. This shows me that you care about the server. I have no doubt that you will be a good staff member seeing as you care a lot.

As I would say.... EHHHHHHHH +Support

Wow, call me out! +1 thou.