GTnKGaming/Chrome - Dooku's Revenge Part 2

GTnKGaming

Event Idea by: Myself
Link to the original idea: Dooku's Task chain of events

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: GTnKGaming/Chrome

Who helped (If applicable): Elijah

Event Name: Dooku's Revenge Part 2

Summary of the story: Dooku went to the jedi temple offering a trade and the jedi declined and combat started dooku surrendered as is now captured during dooku's capture a large attack was done againgst the base by CIS.

What was the result of the event?: Dooku Was captured

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot up/Roleplay

7/10 I have a few questions.

1. How did Dooku & his droids get to Coruscant
  2. How did they Jump in and out of the Portal its in the rules they cant
  3.  You let Grievous Die.
  4. You let Dooku Get captured & couldn't get him out = The Jedi Council have him in Custody.
  5. How did you get Commando Droids & B1's into the Temple they would literally have to go through so much security, Not only the barricade at Coruscant but also the Temple Security, The CG ETC.

3/10 Horribly  miss managed event it made no sense that Dooku and Grievous would just show up casually on the door step of the Jedi Temple On Courscant where they could be detained easily unable to have renforcements and then the way they acted the logic of the event made no sense Dooku didn't act like Dooku jobs just running in and out of the temple once the temple was secured and things moved to the base a job blew up the generator then from what I can tell the same droid somehow made it to the jedi temple then blew that up.

4 minutes ago, Scarecrow said:

3/10 Horribly  miss managed event it made no sense that Dooku and Grievous would just show up casually on the door step of the Jedi Temple On Courscant where they could be detained easily unable to have renforcements and then the way they acted the logic of the event made no sense Dooku didn't act like Dooku jobs just running in and out of the temple once the temple was secured and things moved to the base a job blew up the generator then from what I can tell the same droid somehow made it to the jedi temple then blew that up.

Thank you for the feedback i will take it into account :)

• Agree 1

9/10 its was fun it wouldve been 10/10 but only because if Grievous ran away and NO CLONES WOULD SHOOT AT THE SHIPS WITH THEIR BLASTERS

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week

Banned

Pretty cool event. 10/10

r4ymo.gif