Emerald's Staff Resignation

Emerald

Name: Emerald

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86670889

Staff Rank: New Admin

Were you VIP: Yes

Date: 2/18/19

Reason for leaving: I have many personal issues in my life right now that are hell to deal with I don't mind discussing them as A good family friend has recently passed and my grandmother that has developed a malignant tumor in her brain and is at constant risk of having a stroke I need to spend time with her since I last talked to chamber her condition has worsened and degraded her life expectancy to 1 month the reason on why it is so low is the fact that she also has developed a blood clot in her vascular system making her at constant risk of going into a stroke and dying "if you talked to me in the last month I probably said I had to dip because of this" as has taken a huge toll on me not only on the server put in real life. The one thing that kept me going on this server was SOBDE the group of guys I played with in there was amazing I loved all of them but since I was purged from SOBDE without a certain thought I don't know what I going to do anymore or what I'm going to do on this server anymore even if I didn't talk about it directly they helped me a lot and after being one of the only people wiped from SOBDE and going through all of this I feel as if director I know it's not your fault but have put me in an indirect hell. I just feel like a lost kid in a therapist office in a comforting environment but cut off from the people I'm supposed to be with I just don't know what I'm going to do anymore and will have to talk at least a month off from the server may get on every once in a while. 

Farewells: I don't have them at the moment if I end up leaving the server for good I will put them in a separate doc.

• Friendly 3