SWTOR Story Time With Feds

On the barren wasteland of a once fertile land a fallen trooper rose from the scarred wounds of Malachor V, he calls upon the carnage and gore that he had been fighting through before he was struck down thinking of it as a faint and far away dream. The fallen trooper looks around at the scarred planet and hears whispers in the back of his mind influencing him to wander through the battlefield and after what seems like hours he comes upon what seems to be a large cathedral looking building that he feels drawn to and with every step the whispers become louder, once he arrives at the entrance of the building he forces the large wooden doors open to see a darkish grey mist hang on the air of the room. The fallen begins to feel cold air and moves through the room noticing what seems to be sacrificial bowls around the room. After stopping before another set of doors a figure walks towards him and he quickly draws for his weapon that is not there and resorts to a defensive stature waiting for the figure to speak.

"There is no need to feel endangered by my presence because you are the one that I've been seeking for quite some time and I can feel the anger, desperation, and fear in you, this can all go away," said the figure

"What do you mean wh who are you?" said the Fallen

"I'm an ancient spirit placed here to watch over this ruined temple and to await some one of your features arrival," said the figure

The Fallen asks "What could you want from a soldier like me?"

The Figure speaks with a calm tone “Oh so very much you have so much to do so much to achieve and all you have to do is enter through this door.”

The fallen contemplates what the Figure has told him and comes to the conclusion to see what is beyond the door because if he didn’t the curiosity would kill him.

As the Figure gestures the fallen trooper inside he sees a ghastly smile on the figure's mouth as he steps through and before he can even second think his decision he finds the door to be gone and a whirl of mist covering where he had entered from. The mist in the room parts as he walks through the middle of the room and before him he sees his old memories the good and the bad and while he studies the vivid images he sees his mother that he left to join the battle of Malachor V and when she's close to him he sees pure hate in her eyes and she brings her hands to his neck and strangles him and it feels real to him and as he almost gets out of her grasp he sees more and more of his family approaching him from all directions chanting the words “You Left Us,” over and over and he screams out in pain and he slumps to the ground.

The Fallen slowly opens his eyes feeling the cold floor on his back, and he slowly brings himself to a stand, as the Fallen recalls what happens he notices his skin looks odd it appears to have been blackened and his clothing he had had worn upon entering the temple is charred all around him. Whilst the Fallen is going through what has happened to him the Figure appears once more next to him,  

The Figure points to a stone table and on it sits ancient robes and a blade that radiates dark energy.

The Figure speaks “The blade has been passed down from a long line of emperors and was made from the purest of material and can not be broken by even a lightsaber. You are the only one that can wield such a blade in this time.”

The Fallen asks “What happened to me, I saw my family.”

“You took the dark energy from this place and it is now in you. You have the experiences of each and every sith master that has taught here or fought here, ” says The Figure

“How will I know where to go?” The Fallen asks

“The masters will guide you or you can let the dark force inside you guide you but you must make a decision now.” The Figure says

The Fallen chooses and when he does he feels the weight of a 1000 people in his head and voice oh the voices they are all talking.

“HOW DO I MAKE THEM STOP!” The Fallen screams

The Figure study's the man and says “You will learn to keep them at bay, but you must learn to use them without losing control.”

What seems like hours of pain The Fallen hears nothing.

The Fallen hears The Figure say “I've helped you keep them at bay but you must be able to do this on your own my powers are limited beyond these walls, you must forget the people in your past life focus on what you've gained think nothing of your loved ones there is no love people can not be trusted they will only get in the way.”

The Fallen remembers his family in the mist remembering leaving them telling them everything will be okay knowing they won't accept him back for who he is now. The Fallen forces the memory's away far away from his conscience mind and focuses on the knowledge he has just acquired.

“What are you seeking…” a hissed whisper

To be continued (It’s a bit fun making this.)