CIS taking over the Republic base  

Elijah

Name:Elijah

Who helped (If applicable):GTnKGaming/Chrome"

Event Name: CIS taking over the Republic base  

Summary of the story: The CIS comes to republic Risihmoon base to take it over, the cis set up a big FOB in somewhere on the moon. The goal for the cis is to take over the whole base and make the republic retreat out. While doing so the cis took a republic trooper to there fob to get more info about there plans.

What was the result of the event?:

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

Would prefer all GAME MASTERs just deploy a little amount of battalions like 1-3 instead of 4+ because it really becomes a cluster in this situation due to the small scale of it. I would rather see more detailed and fun missions where 1-2 battalions are deployed instead of a cluster fuck but this is not directed to you elijah mainly to all game masters.

Overall your event had a good story and was fun

6.5/10 

7/10

I thought that the event was decently executed. I would like to see more organization and direction. Although I believe this falls upon Elijah not having enough game helpers for the scale of the event. The ideas were well though it, it was just a bit confusing. Something to work on!

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2