Force Rage still broke

28 minutes ago, Mas Amedda said:

Also if I may add that, KingDavid runs off a ticket system. We sent in our Ticket and now all we can do is wait for our turn. As far as I know, the Ticket has been sitting there for months to fix our Force Powers including Force Rage.

Bruh I swear we submitted tickets like 6 months ago and they still ain't been dealt with lmao

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

9 minutes ago, Scarecrow said:

No I mean balanced against jedi if you have a power that doubles damage they would need one the cost of the force power and how long it would last

Rage is only given to lord+ and all Jedi masters and named characters have more force power and better powers then sith.

• 4 weeks later...

You don't need kingdavid to edit the ability, its probably pretty simple plus he is usually overwhelmed with tickets so they take a long time. Just go look at the lua/wos/advswl/forcepowers/default_forcepowers.lua and make sure the rage ability wasn't edited.

• 2 years later...