Merrill - The Triumvirate: Return

Merrill

Name: Merrill

Helpers: Synyster, Shade, Cloud, Husky, FIZZIK

Summary: After their first failed assault, one of the Triumvirate returned to Endor, attempting to use more tactics to take the Republic base. He also held more troops at his side.

Outcome of Event: Clones slowly managed to reclaim the base after the original assault, but failed to communicate the location of the Exhumed FOB. Eventually, 104th stumbled upon the FOB, clering it out with the help of Jedi and retrieving some Navigational Data.

Gathered Data: Location of the home planet of the Exhumed forces, ringed by three moons, each with their own fortress for the Triumvirate.

Type of Event: Mixed.

Edited by Merrill
Left out Fizzik for Helping

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

3 or 4 Alright so i force leap into the lake completly hidden then the event job knows exactly where i was then once i died i got a random pm saying he is telling the event jobs where the people are then tps to me says stop battle medatatiing next im going to report u to heart then middle of the event he just starts picking people up with physgun then constantly made multiple excuses just to have his opinion right And Ik its his event but he doesnt have to make bullshit excuses just to have us screwed over and not enjoying the event. Tries to let people have fun but ruins it im sorry but it had to be stated

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1