No login to see forums

Name: Debrief

Suggestion: you don’t have to login and make a account to look at the forums (not posting)

Implementation:would allow more ppl to see what the forums most popular forums and game servers with forums have this and are very successful examples 

Claymore gaming (Cgc)

ice fuse

superior servers.

it could be helpful that’s all I’m saying

3 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you're already allowed to look at the forums whilst in anonymous mode at the login screen instead of logging in.

It just doesn't allow you to post.

Yeah it works like that I think, never tried it tho.

Wait really

16 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you're already allowed to look at the forums whilst in anonymous mode at the login screen instead of logging in.

It just doesn't allow you to post.

• Retired Founder

You need to create and register an account to use the forums. This is a very basic level of security and helps prevent trolls, leeching, and malicious activity. If someone is banned, they can no longer access the forums. If they attempt to circumvent their ban already in place or create multiple accounts to spam, they will be banned on all login devices, steam accounts, and more which I will not get into.

With Steam Login, it takes about 30 seconds to create an account and login. Also SUP & IFN both require login to view their forums so I'm not sure why you included them as examples for making the forums public.

Denying this.

z5dGuiK.gif