MRP toxicity

Bazoo

So ive been playing military quite a bit since launch, and Ive notice that both side are really toxic, USA and RUS complains all the time and just roast each other, in OOC, in RP and even on the forums. Like everyone needs to chill (and im not an exepetion btw) like ive seen multiple people quit the server because its just too toxic, people comes to be train and some even quit before the trainings ends or right after when they see how bad it is. I say for the new year everyone should just stop being pure asshole to each other. At the end of the day its a game that Joah made for us to have fun but we turned it into pure cancer. 

Lets stop being pure cry babys and make the server what it should be. A fun place to hang out and make friend. Sure some shit are broken but its been what 2 weeks ? Just normal OFC some weapon will be really op until they nerf and balance everything. So new year new server :)

• Agree 1
  • Winner 7

Honestly sometimes I don’t even want to hop on due to all the toxicity. It’s a game and we are here to have fun are we not?

• Agree 2

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Just now, Baelfire said:

To be quite honest it can be blamed on the staff. Staff was told to enforce the serious RP during the last meeting.

Its a part of it for sure, but people should be mature enough to understand that it wont affect their life what so ever. So there is no reason to be so toxic

• Agree 1
52 minutes ago, Stern said:

It's competitive spirit!

Nah but I haven't seen anything toxic only people complaining how broken weapons are from both sides.

its not competitive spirit when literally half of the server quit because they are done with people complaining all the time over broken stuff and just roasting for no reason.

To be quite frank, I think everyone needs an attitude change on the server regardless of what rank or battalion you are in. It's fucking ridiculous how people literally rant in OOC more than they will ever RP. I'm pretty sure the group of people who constantly do it know who they are and assume it's funny or that it'll make their point get across better. That's not the case, it's literally deteriorating server population. My message to those who do it, STOP either that or leave. No-one enjoys it. 

• Agree 1

I consider that as staff we try to make people stop the complaining and arguing in OOC and they seem to kinda understand it until its late night/ early morning when there are no staff online (because we are not that many) and people start being really toxic again.

We try to make you guys have fun but it seems like some of you just dont appreciate all the work everyone has put on this server and just talk shit about the guns and bugs.

I wouldnt ban someone nor kick him (unless he is repeteadly toxic even after telling him to chill) and thats probably something I am wrong about.

Hope that this new year everyone just starts being more friendly to each other.

Last message: Happy New Year and be patient, because Mods and the rest of the team are going to balance everything.

Edited by Brunoo_
On 1/1/2019 at 1:50 AM, Brunoo_ said:

I consider that as staff we try to make people stop the complaining and arguing in OOC and they seem to kinda understand it until its late night/ early morning when there are no staff online (because we are not that many) and people start being really toxic again.

I honestly think you guys should just starting muting anyone that starts drama in OOC.

I'm hoping that I will be given a chance to iron out the entire Russian side. I've noticed a lot of complaints during my LOA (which I tried to void) It does make me sad to see the server come down to this point. I've been trying my best to enforce RP when it is needed. Some of you will know that I've organised quite a few HC meetings within the actual server but I guess some people who are in power positions aren't dedicated enough to their branch and server. I really hope we all can work together because the staff in general can't do all of this on their own.

Much love to everyone.

MRP has always been somewhat toxic, the only thing you can do about it is regulate it because it is really hard to get the MRP population to not be like that. Staff needs to make it clear that arguments, flaming, toxicity should be taken to PM's instead of OOC. Again, what is a new player gonna think about the server if all he sees in OOC is people being toxic?