The Trip to Mandolore

Alucard

Name: Ben

Who Helped [If Applicable] Prince Mereel Apple Bruiser Oaks Newt Kronos Jones

Event Name; The Trial Of Mereel 

Summery of the Story: Null SOBDE 104th Shock Get sent on a Redacted Mission to Mandolore to The Trial of Mereel He is Facing A sever sentence but it depends on the SOBDE To change that then a enemy Clan Decides to invade but they send in a Rep first to negotiate the price of the house of carvoy but if it goes south it will be all out war again will the Clones Prevail Who knows 

What was the Result of the Event: I think it went good a lot of planning 

Was this more of a Passive Rp or a Shootem Up: it was both 

Edited by [SR BigBen VA]
  • Winner 1

Former
Luminara Unduli 
41st BCMD Gree

+1 one of the most immersive, cinematic and meaningful events I've ever participated in. Plus PKing my REG Commander was amazing thank you for that feature ❤️

2123D5D5F613FDDC0E1B11E23DF986CB472B89EA

• Winner 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Let me just say something as well, for GMs who can't come up with ideas, this was something Ben had a structure for and some base rules but we allowed every single thing to event job and player choice. The helpers matter just as much and looking for quality ones that can RP and bring the GMs vision to life is key in making good events. (Well ones where you use event jobs).

• Agree 2