Scribbles - Grievous Mouse Trap

Scribbles

Name: Scribbles 

Who helped (If applicable): Alexz, Jbfox, Rogue, Jags

Event Name: Grievous Mouse Trap

Summary of the story: Colonel Meebur Gascon and the improptu D-Squad arrived on the endor base, there he spoke to baseops about a plan, bringing all of the commanding officers into the base to discuss  a plan to capture greivous, as they started to unfold this plan they made their way to the temple and evacuated the base entirely, making it seem like the base was empty, tricking greivous he foolishly came down in a fighter with a tactical droid to proof check this base of its true emptyness, he killed the droids that took "took over the base" and claimed it for himself, different battalions were sent to the base to continue the operation. SO Snuck in and captured the general while a split amount of battalions ventured to alpha and bravo to disable communcations to prevent the CIS of contacting re-inforcments. Greivous sprung a countermeasure and had a squad of commandos rush the base in an attempt to retrieve him, using a fusion cutter to break open the IR door, but the general was captured once again and shipped off to a secure prison. 

What was the result of the event?: Great overall i'd hope. 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Lots of roleplay, with the majority of it being a shooting fun. 

• Agree 1
Banned

-1 recycled event

1 minute ago, Scribbles said:

How so? Can you explain? 

I think we had an event with the EXACT same story a few days ago minus Gascon

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

3 minutes ago, Nade Jones said:

I think we had an event with the EXACT same story a few days ago minus Gascon

Really? Huh, I was thinking of this event for like, 3 days i didnt think anyone else would do an event with greivous's capture using SO, disabling comms arrays, and using alpha and bravo as outside command posts and sabotaging his starfighter. RIP i guess sorry if it was literally the same, lol. 

Edited by Scribbles
Just now, Scribbles said:

Really? Huh, I was thinking of this event for like, 3 days i didnt think anyone else would do an event with greivous's capture using SO, disabling comms arrays, and using alpha and bravo as outside command posts and sabotaging his starfighter. RIP i guess

Yeah minus the sabotaging his starfighter it was exactly the same

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander