Music Bot cannot connect to the server

Name: Snow

Bug: Music Bot cannot connect to the Team Speak

Location of Bug: TS and Bot Log

Date/Time Bug Started Occurring: 03DEC18

What is this affecting: The Music bot connecting to the server

Severity (1-3): 1

Additional: Relevant error from log: 2018-12-03T02:37:18-06:00 The bot could not connect. This might have several reasons: the server doesn't exist at that address, the server password is wrong, the default channel doesn't exist, the bot has been banned, the server is an illegal installation or the password is wrong , the security level of your identity is too low or the server does not allow the version of the client you are using. See our Wiki / Forums for more help.

I have also increased the security level to 26 just in case that was the issue, but regardless it cannot connect.

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

Just now, Firat/Abi said:

Did you pay for the bot or do you host it?

If it's hosted up the security level of the bot. 

That's what I did, it's security level is 26, my own security level is 25 and I can connect

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

• Retired Founder

Unfortunately this doesn’t seem to be an issue with our teamspeak, but more so the bot you are trying to use.

i’m not sure if that bot’s server IP has been banned, you could check with a Head Admin, but the bot’s connection failure is too vauge and doesn’t give me any information on what to look at for our ts. 

If you bot is trying to use your identity, make it a new one.

also is the bot is hosted on your computer it may be due to max connection limit which i can look at

z5dGuiK.gif

1 hour ago, Ron said:

Unfortunately this doesn’t seem to be an issue with our teamspeak, but more so the bot you are trying to use.

i’m not sure if that bot’s server IP has been banned, you could check with a Head Admin, but the bot’s connection failure is too vauge and doesn’t give me any information on what to look at for our ts. 

If you bot is trying to use your identity, make it a new one.

also is the bot is hosted on your computer it may be due to max connection limit which i can look at

The bot is hosted on my computer, and I have created an identity for the bot.