Silvers - Captain Sparrow

silvers

Name: Silvers / Randwack

Who helped (If applicable):

Event Name: Captain Sparrow

Summary of the story: Captian sparrow of the grand fleet has been captured by the CIS. He was in a remote island and must be saved. Dooku and ventress have him as a hostage and the clone must save him. He can either die or be saved. Player choice!

What was the result of the event?: Yeah, it went bad. On behalf of the team working on the event I apologize. I hope you had a slight bit of fun at least.. :/

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Deployment! Shoot 'em all up!

Yeah, that did not go very well, so I'm really sorry for all of that.

*EDIT* Talked with SO and we will also discuss about some cloaking rules for SO, because there were also some altercations during this event with that.

S

Edited by [SR] randwack [SA]

Remember. Not all events go out as planned, the GM has to know to work around that.
Changing to -1, Sorry but this was a horrid event.
Also, control the event jobs next time. Many of them were committing FailRP with the SO which are pretty triggered about that.

Edited by Red_Panda
Changed my vote from Neutral to -1.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Sorry but. -1

-Horrible spawning, Directly ontop of people.
-Improper adaptation to troopers rushing
-An extremely Toxic Game master PTS
-Failrp by Event jobs

For those that -1 because of other people that weren't game helping or hosting, dont bother. I noticed there were alot but dont blame the GM for other players fuckups. 

Edited by Scribbles
10 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

-Horrible spawning, Directly ontop of people.

I can address this, I made sure no other gamehelper would have spawned. It must have been droid NPCs moving around the corner or something. So sorry about that.

11 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

-An extremely Toxic Game master PTS

I can also address this, I wasn't the one doing the PTS. But here is what I sent to him to say : "Both sides had our ups and downs, but yeah. Everything went downhill really quickly. The GM wanted to apologize for any negativity between the players and the GHers/Event Jobs."

Captain Jack Sparrow!, the event had a great idea but execution could have been better.  

• Should have left the outer droids to be killed and slowly spawned more droids near the volcanoes entrance to slow the oncoming clones.
  • Too many Event Characters/Clones - For the map you used it should have only been the Recon battalions or even just one battalion, the map was crowded and caused mass-confusion. Dooku and Asajj should not have been there or only one of them, the droidekas were a bit overkill and should have had less health or just one of them.
  • During the Recon-Phase, the recon should have been given a bit of leeway, it's Garry's Mod your not going to be able to perfectly stealth work on giving the clones a few seconds to get away from an NPC shooting and give your event jobs instructions on what they should call out.

If your interested I can talk to you over Teamspeak to help you out.

Edited by Potter & Feds
1 hour ago, [SR] randwack [SA] said:

I can address this, I made sure no other gamehelper would have spawned. It must have been droid NPCs moving around the corner or something. So sorry about that.

I can also address this, I wasn't the one doing the PTS. But here is what I sent to him to say : "Both sides had our ups and downs, but yeah. Everything went downhill really quickly. The GM wanted to apologize for any negativity between the players and the GHers/Event Jobs."

That’s not at all why you told me to say.