Reavers ban appeal

Stern

This is Reavers ban appeal which I am simply posting for him. 

name: Reaver at it again 
steam ID dont know it check my old appeal
length of ban: perma/until new owners
offence: raven did some shit and i said steal the whitelist which got screenshotted out of context
why should you be unbanned: 
You didnt **OWN** anything we used 
**you didnt own whitelisting , you didnt own the models, you didnt own the lightsaber system, you didnt own the HUD, you didnt own the Tab menu and you didnt own the F4 menu** so your accusation that i stole is null coz i didnt after i put "oh ye steal the whitelist aswell" in voice chat he told me to fuck off coz i didnt know how serious you lot would take this.

i dont own the server and was goven a role coz i wanted to spawn stuff in. the peak of that server was 4 people killing each other out of boredom. I indeed was in the discord with raven but thats because we were friends in the 501st and he said he wanted help.now i understand that this is the second time but i legit did fuck all wrong so dont lock this immediately. +1 -1 with a reason if locked youll  see this again soon edit: you dont own the gmod workshop

[REDACTED]

Link to the actual serverpack.

• Funny 1

Denied

For one, this appeal is toxic. Two, we used server donations to purchase these add-ons. The HUD was created by a developer that was hired by the Joah with the money made from the donations the server has received. Did you use server money for the models, huds etc? No ... Keyword PURCHASED, unlike stealing *cough*

• Funny 1
  • Founder
Founder

Wow you really put together a great ban appeal here... good job! You should check some of those facts again too buddy it seems like you're a little misinformed in some areas.

• Agree 1