I want a finger in all the pots

Hello...

All jokes aside I am truly curious what you people think after mods glorious return and the communities decision to go with MRP I was curious what you guys thought about an ARMA 3 server. I understand if you don't like it I am not expecting +1 or -1 I am just curious about your opinion:

If I were to make an AMRA 3 SS, MRP, or City Life would you as a community be interested. 

Now I am thinking theoretically I know myself I play a bunch of ARMA and GMOD a like.

***Please do not plus one or minus one this give your opinions***

*NOTICE* Purely hypothetical this is only me gauging what the community wants *NOTICE*

If the Military RP is done CORRECTLY with actual input from people who have been in the military *flexes weirdly* then I would be down to clown around. Arma would be MUCH better suited for MRP than GMOD, I have played on both and Arma is much more immersive by default. Altis Life would be another great option, where you could have some military elements along with civilians and rebels. 

• Retired Founder

On the prospect of an ARMA3 Server, most work for ARMA development is LUA-based (which is good for GMod Developers) but also it is not gLUA so it is completely different. 

I have experience from multiple "LifeRP" servers on ARMA and Bohemia Interactive, the Developer/Company that owns ARMA, is extremely anti-donation and will usually close down any server(s) that have a store and/or donation system that is not fully authorized and approved by Bohemia Interactive, so they are not very community friendly as Game Devs. unfortunately.

z5dGuiK.gif