Suggestion: Remove -1 and +1 from Spam Center

Evans

Name: Evans

Suggestion: Remove -1 and +1 red From spam center. I made a meme post about a Santa hat and people -1'd it as a joke but it actually took Rep from me! I think Spam center shouldn't give Rep or take rep away

Implementation: Not sure how you would implement this, since i don't have experience in Forum Developing

spacer.png

lets be honest.    its just a rep.  a forum rep.  tbh it normally is shown to let people have a funny  way of showing how they feel about your post/comment.   and unless its your lifeline or you feel it makes people look down on you because of it.   id just say leave it alone.   ive taken multiple - reps for a simple  "-1" on a suggestion.  and yet I bat an eye because. I mean.  WHO GIVES A SHIT.    gonna say -1  just because there are more important things to attend to and this really wouldn't do much of anything to harm/help anyone in the community or on the forums.  If anything it would just cause more headache for the Forum dev(s)    sorry bud.  if the rep did more  i'd vote whole heartedly towards this suggestion 

7 minutes ago, [SR]CBlake[Dev] said:

lets be honest.    its just a rep.  a forum rep.  tbh it normally is shown to let people have a funny  way of showing how they feel about your post/comment.   and unless its your lifeline or you feel it makes people look down on you because of it.   id just say leave it alone.   ive taken multiple - reps for a simple  "-1" on a suggestion.  and yet I bat an eye because. I mean.  WHO GIVES A SHIT.    gonna say -1  just because there are more important things to attend to and this really wouldn't do much of anything to harm/help anyone in the community or on the forums.  If anything it would just cause more headache for the Forum dev(s)    sorry bud.  if the rep did more  i'd vote whole heartedly towards this suggestion 

The spam center is my domain and I minus 1 this suggestion like it's just forum rep