CWRP - Isiah's Staff Application

Isiah

RP Name: Rancor Private Isiah

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51840558

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: UTC -4  EDT (US EST)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  The first reason i'd like to apply for staff is because of my activity on the server. I am very active on the server, I typically play for almost 10 hours a day, and i'm always online during minge hours. Another reason i'd like to be staff is because I am a very laid-back person, and hold no bias whatsoever. I have the ability to reason, yet I know when to be stern. One of my final reasons for my request to be staff member is to honestly learn from the others that have been on this server for a much longer time than me and to be able to give back to my community in a different way other than continuously donating money. The final reason why i'd like to be staff is because i'm quick to learn, i'm very understanding and i'll do whatever it takes to improve the community's performance.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I definitely believe I bring something unique. Although i'm a laid-back person, I've found myself somewhat respected in the community. I think a lot of people would look forward to having someone familiar, friendly, and affirmative to work with their administrative situations. I've donated, and now i'm looking forward to giving back to the community in a different way. I'm also a critical thinker, and always have had a large imagination. I believe this could be useful for the community as I can come up with lots of great suggestions for the further improvement of myself, others, or Synergy as a whole.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I've run my own Garry's Mod servers in the past. I was the Staff Manager for Imperium Gaming for a few months actually. I owned their Rust server for them as well as their Combine Vs Rebels server. I stopped working for them because I enlisted in the military.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  I have 113 hours played so far.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) Not yet.

Look I am not really sure who you are... Its probably because  I have never interacted with you as a GM or otherwise. This doesn't really influence my answer but what worries me is your answer to the about me section I want someone who I know the only real thing I got was "I am a laid back person" and "I'm also a critical thinker and have a large imagination" which I don't doubt but the rest is in the purest form boasting "I have donated" "I am respected in the community" its an about me I understand not giving information over the web but like I mean you could tell me what your favorite past times are because believe it or not being a "critical thinker" is used for the why you want to be an admin portion of this app! Trust me I think you would do fine but because you say "I play 10 hours a day and you are only at 113 hours in total that means one of two things either A) Your lying on your staff app or B) You have only been with us for at most 12 days. 

I feel like you need some more time and reach out to me if you want to discuss this! 

For this app I am

Neutral

@ChimpZ

First off thanks for replying to your staff app! I think that experience is more important than time played. AFK or not a player can apply after leaving his or her computer on for 3 days... I feel like this is not the time for critiques but its a time to be judged you asked for the community as a whole to +1 or -1 you I gave you the benefit of the doubt and remained neutral. Your a boastfull human and I feel like that mindset can hamper a persons ability to solve issues as a staff member! I feel insulted you decided to announce the rule in the staff app that states 

You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close

I do recall minimum being the bottom line to apply. 

On 6/28/2018 at 1:18 PM, Freck said:

You may not comment on your own Staff Application after publishing it unless answering a question you were specifically address on. Otherwise, commenting will disqualify your application.

Due to breaking application guidelines, your application is being Denied.

You may make another application in 30 days.