Comic's ban appeal

IKE

I'm just submitting this for comics as he is banned on the forums. Please don't do what you did with nightmare where you close this appeal and unban them so they can post their own. They will literally post the exact same thing.

RP Name/Steam Name: Mr. Comics Steam
ID: STEAM_0:1:151046311
Date of Ban: 9/11/10 (what a day to get banned lol, also it’s the british date)
Length of Ban: Permanent
Offense: Flaming or something I dunno you guys didn’t tell me
Banned By: Chambers (Joah did a quick week ban before it tho)
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: Ever since I was exiled from the community it’s been pretty qiuet for me. I didn’t quite realise how much the community actually meant to me. No matter how homo it sounds I miss my boys: Whisper, Striker, Wicked, Stern ect. You don’t really get to contact synergy friends without the TS cause it’s so much easier to use TS then use discord and shit.I’ve taken my time I’ve chilled out, even though I don’t support the idea I was flaming I will hold back my tone while talking to high staff because it clearly isn’t a bright idea to try to talk to high staff like that.
Evidence to support your claims: 
Server_for_the_people.PNG
  • Winner 1
Banned

+1

JESUS. CAN WE NOT BOOK GANG OUR OWN MEMBERS? LIKE SERIOUSLY. I KNOW COMICS IS A FUCKING DEGENERATE, BUT COME ON. CHAMBERS DUDE COME ON MAN. COMICS NEVER DOES ANYTHING IN TS, OR IN GAME, YET YOU BAN HIM FOR  WHAT? 

+1 Comics is a retard, but we all are, and for you guys to just start banning the people that helped you along the way. Is just plain stupid, and disappointing. Comics Only Mained Naval, and he was a Pro at it. He helped build naval up, and to Perma ban him for all his hard work. IS just Straight up fucking stupid. Stop Being Ban Happy, and talk with the person. Rather than just banning them off the spot. If anything. You guys are putting a even worse image on yourselves than Comics did, or Freck. Just stop being Ree Ree's 

Former: Liaison