11/17/2018 Staff meeting Notes

Announcements (summary)

• Dont have people waiting around for events 
  • Be sure to not treat encounters as events 
  • Baseops will be deciding who to deploy to outpost and for patrols 
  • Dont  be repetitive with your events 

High Staff PTS

Chambers:  We have decided how roleplay on the base is changing. First one is the two bases, they will be two assigned positions. Outpost bravo is assessable from the tunnel from the base.  Both outpost will be mini bases. Don't mass TP is will cause you to crash. Two battalions will be patroling at a time base ops will decide this.  and two battalions will be assigned to a base at a time, and the battlements and the gateways will be battalions battle station. 

Jackson:  Staff needs to do encounters efficiently, do not treat encounters as events. Admin+ will be doing encounters and switch between each encounter efficiently. Dont  treat encounter as events, dont have the server be waiting around for events simulator. 

Dragon:  Use different people for encounters. One of the things especially for admins, with the new system for gamehelpers this is a good way to get recognized in staff.

Sinister: I've been over the past week, I've had people come to me. Tell me the event quality is really bad. Be sure to do different events and be unique with your events. 

Andrews:  Congratulations to valdor becoming our new TRM, and TRO applications are still open.

Lighig: Gamemaster meeting after this meeting, and people use the events server more since we removed the restrictions from gamemasters asking permission to use the event server. 

General Staff PTS 

Holo: I was thinking maybe since new admin are whitelisted for everything can new admins. Could we impliment a system where new admins could be over looked by an admin.

Answer: If you are not VIP you are not allowed to be event jobs. This helps us with development on the map. 

Scribbles: you said earlier SOBDE will be treated as a battalion. During defcon 6 we have to get permission to leave., And since baseops will be choosing who can be on patrol.  I'm worried about favoritism among baseops

Answer: If you have a valid reason , and baseops doesnt let you out, if have a valid reason then bring it to tyzen.

Valdor: What if a VIP gets on an encounter job without permission.

Answer: All vip spawns are in the admin room. If they abuse it by putting a tac down then they will be blacklisted. 

Staff Promotions:

New Admin -> Admin

Clank

Nick 

Piff

Titan 

Ken

Stern 

Admin -> Senior Admin

Dolvek

Orlando 

Silvers