Dooku's Sith Cystal Job

SmallJeff

Name:SmallJeff

Who helped (If applicable):Titan and Alexz

Event Name:Dooku's Sith Crystal Job

Summary of the story:Dooku came onto the ship with 2 fallen jedi and some battledroids to try and steal back but the information was wrong and the crystal was on another venator and then dooku found out the crystal was on another venator and left the fallen padawans(Got perms to use job from zyner) and then The other jedi tried and turn the mback to the light

What was the result of the event?:Good Event The crystal was safe and the jedi sent one of the fallen jedi to relearn the ways of the light side of the force

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:Mix of both Started as a shoot em up then went to passive rp to try and turn the fallen jedi back to the light

Edited by SmallJeff

Gonna be neutral on this. For a first event, it was pretty good. People were entertained and had good and rather logical action for the most part.

I do have to say, being the pilot that was deployed, I'm not sure why I was shot down by space itself. Dooku, or rather the man who was posing as him, was killed and could not escape, and there were no visible enemies around. I know there are some things that have to be done due to limitations, but do try and have some logic behind actions during events.

Other than that, good first event! Wasn't too much, it was right there in that sweet zone where most everybody is happy and got to do what they were supposed to do, which is always a plus. Hope to see more in the future as you improve!