Meows little problem

Soooo I have this glitch were when I log into the server at the end of sending client info I load in but my screen is black I can hear myself moving and shooting but I cant see anything other then blackness I currently use -dxlevel 81 and yes I can play in the server but I cant see material or some npcs if there is any fix please tell me ;) also I crash every 30 minutes or so with -dxlevel 81

Edited by meowthemeower
17 minutes ago, Hero said:

i have a last resort plan if no one else’s plan work just @ me

33 minutes ago, Baelfire said:

Update your GFX Drivers, Reinstall add-ons, Verify Files on steam are the only things I can think of that would fuck with NPC and materials.

@BaelfireI tried that in the past and it worked wasn’t long term though currently my pc is destroyed so I’m buying a new one I just wanted to know if it ever happens again with the new one I’m going to buy I know how to fix it thanks @Herotell me 😊

aalroghty this might take a while and congrats u can no longer save/upload dupes on advanced dupes but 

Sign up for Nvidia GeForce Now and make an account and get into the beta it takes like a week or two and if they ever send u stuff for “feedback” like surveys fill it out