Chumbus Staff App

NotChumbus

RP Name: Chumbus

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:116079826

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator for a variety of reasons, First and Foremost, I absolutely Love playing clone wars and doing everything that I can in order to improve the community and make it a genuinely great experience for everybody that joins. Also, as I used to play on ice fuse, and heard about what happened and when it happened this server seems like the place to be. Synergy seems like a great, growing community which needs some experienced staff members to help it reach its full potential. Another reason I want to become staff is to bring my experience to the Game Makers, as anyone who played with me previously would know I do events very frequently both hosting and helping and would love to get back to that. Training is another reason why i'd like to rejoin staff on Synergy, through my short amount of time on this server I've heard and seen a few problems with the training program that i would love to do everything i can to help sort out. Overall, I've got a decent amount of experience staffing and I know quite a lot of you on this server and just as I have before I want to do my best to make this community even better than it is right now.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My Name is Chumbus, I'm a part time student, and i'm from Canada. I enjoy meeting new people and making them laugh. Many of you may know me from my time on Icefuse, where I was an Admin before i had to leave, we may have shared some fun times together, or not. However that's in the past, and i'm looking to the future, I'm back, on the right server, and happy to be here whether I'm staff or not!

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Icefuse: Admin

CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED TO THE STAFF TEAM!
A member of the staff team will be with you shortly to train you.
Please use your new found abilities for the better, and don't abuse them!
WELCOME TO THE TEAM!