Build Up (The Collective) - BigZach

BigZach

Name: BigZach

Who helped (If applicable): Lucifer

Event Name: Build Up

Summary of the story: This is starting up a story line that I am aspiring to do. A probe enters MP with a run down droid. This droid spits gibberish. The droid was sent from a distant moon from a place called BASE ZETA. The ship was tagged to the collective.

What was the result of the event?: Some passive RP. And development of story

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: RP

•  

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

It was a good start up though it will be interesting where this story goes, now in terms of the feedback:

Positives

• It had people involved that would normally be ignored due to where they are stationed on the ship, this allowed those to get used to different situations.
  • It was a good build up to the "story" that you want to tell as it has a clear way forward, it leaves more to the imagination.
  • When it comes to things like story telling I believe that having a clear "start" is a good way to get the players interested and leaving them wanting more.

Negatives

• I believe that instead of  Naval saying "We will send allies" I believe that it should of been put as "We will send our scouts soon"  [This may be completely out of your control if so then I do not have any Negatives]
Edited by Monnk
  • Friendly 1