Timmy got banned, how? IDK

Timmy

RP Name/Steam Name: 327th JT CSM Timmy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:73331225
Date of Ban: 10/7/2018
Length of Ban: 2 days
Offense: L2AP apparently 
Banned By: IDK
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: Cause I don't even know what I did wrong. I left the server because it was lagging the hell out for me. So I went to play a different game. This happened during the Mastiff race event. I was just waiting for the server to go normal again.
Evidence to support your claims: Pretty much nothing.

6 hours ago, Stern said:

Okay so, I remember the full scenario now. There was a CC who bought full sprint and full jump when getting on the server (No idk how he did this), he was running around screaming during my event, he was given multiple warnings to stop and just overall had 0 intent to RP at all. So in which case I banned him for NITRP, and refusal to get trained . I actually don't remember banning this person at all. @Andrews53 can you possibly check who banned Timmy because now that I remember I don't believe I did. @Chambers would be nice to see if I did it. Because I don't remember doing so. This was during the event I had two kaminoans and a scientist. @Rogue was there as well trying to grab the said CC with whirlwind, but the CC disconnected on purpose.

Edited by Scribbles
  • Founder
Founder

It seems that this is a false ban. The user has been unbanned. Please make sure you use the right steam id when banning a user.