Bolt's VIP Attack Droids MHB

Bolt

Name: Bolt

Who helped (If applicable): Kdog [Game Helper | Event Job/Spawning] 

Event Name: VIP Attack Droids MHB, you know the deal.

Summary of the story: 3 VIP's were sent off to the Resolute, where they talked and then went to medbay, where Commando droids popped out and killed multiple clones and took over the medbay before the CIS warped in and attacked. Droids charged MHB through pods while the medbay situaton got worse with hostages. It turned out the VIP's were working for the CIS. Soon they managed to strike a deal and got out, while B1's were starting to lose control of the MHB. Soon they were taken to MHB and then turned out the VIP's were with the separtists, and a shoot out occured in MHB.

What was the result of the event?: Republic Victory

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up, little bit of RP

•  

bolt

-1 The event jobs were meta-gaming with the SO's cloaks along with Bolt giving them information about our locations which would NOT be given to them. In my eyes no wording can really help what happened, pissed me off personally.
+1 On the event idea, was nice to be fair in terms of atmosphere, didn't know how they got there because I wasn't paying attention.

Overall -1 on execution +1 on idea.