An Idea about Pilots

Shakes.

Name: Battalion Commander Fox | Shakes

Suggestion: Add a Pilot job next to the the CT/CC jobs

Implementation: Battalion Pilots could get the white list and use the  job when needed. The job would have each model for every battalion.

Lore: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Clone_trooper_pilot/Legends

Workshop content if applicable: I think the models are all on the server but they are split up
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Add

Job: Clone Pilot 

Model: All of the Pilot models 

Weapons: tfa_dc15s_ashura, tfa_swch_dc17, repair_tool_evan

Other: This is just and Idea and I wanted to see how the server feels about it.

• Disagree 1

I'm not up to date with Pilots & such but;

You say "Battalion Pilots can be Whitelisted for it"
Why not just use the Battalion Pilot Job they already have? Or is this not a universal thing between Battalions?

Edit:

Logged on Server to have a look, my bad dudes;

+1

Edited by Oaks.
1 hour ago, Jacien said:

The battalion pilot job is not universal. Some battalions do not have this job or even model. This is not a thing that is needed at all in my opinion. We don't need pilot models to be able to fly a space craft.

I agree -1

-1 Battalion like 501st and or 104th have the pilot jobs that are completely dedicated to flying. 104th as well as two named characters for pilots which we assign leadership to the branch. They should always get prioritization over others since they have the uniform and equipment of a standard pilot. This suggestion is dumb as well as in the past we had a choice to pick what jobs we wanted if people wanted pilots they should've kept em or made a forum suggestion for their battalion alone to get them. 

Edited by BlackiSblack
  • Agree 2

-1 - A post like this has already been made and denied before for multiple reasons.

One of those reasons being battalions like 104th deliberately kept their pilot jobs so they can be prioritised when it comes to flying. Is this was to be accepted the pilot job would become useless, and I know for a fact due to my time in 104th, a lot of people have put a lot of time and effort into making the pilot regiment a good place to be.  I'm not gonna stand by while a regiment which has had lots of work put into it is just made useless because other battalions didn't want to keep their pilot jobs. 

Just to make it clear, people who are not on the pilot job yet still have ATC and pilot training, CAN STILL FLY. People on the pilot job however get priority over flying, due to it being more realistic and the fact is they are made for that singular job. 

Edited by Chop
  • Agree 3

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

5 hours ago, Chop said:

-1 - A post like this has already been made and denied before for multiple reasons.

One of those reasons being battalions like 104th deliberately kept their pilot jobs so they can be prioritised when it comes to flying. Is this was to be accepted the pilot job would become useless, and I know for a fact due to my time in 104th, a lot of people have put a lot of time and effort into making the pilot regiment a good place to be.  I'm not gonna stand by while a regiment which has had lots of work put into it is just made useless because other battalions didn't want to keep their pilot jobs. 

Just to make it clear, people who are not on the pilot job yet still have ATC and pilot training, CAN STILL FLY. People on the pilot job however get priority over flying, due to it being more realistic and the fact is they are made for that singular job. 

This is explains it perfectly. Couldn't have said it better myself.

DENIED

//Locked

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Denied

• Agree 4