Scribbles 3 Part raid

Scribbles

Name: Scribbles

Who helped (If applicable): Crimson, Cookies, Spartan (lemme know if i forgot)

Event Name: The Three Night Raid

Summary of the story: The first part: SOBDE was deployed o retrieve info on where a CIS operative was held up at, a  very heavily gaurded city, once the info was retrieved they moved in with Special operations to interrogate and raid the city. Once the city was raided it was time, the time to destroy the droid factory on raxus prime. They  made their struggle, their efforts to fight through endless waves of droids, bombers, tanks, to make it through. And blow up the droid factory. 

What was the result of the event?: Quite well, i hope people enjoyed. 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Lots of RP, Lots of shootemup 

+1 Had it be a 2 part where SO and Null could go out and actual cloaking and whatnot to prepare before the event. 

During the main event, SO was ahead of the rest, it was fantastic to also use our ability to prepare the main forces with informations we gathered. 

GM did a good job of countering SO by making a golden commando that can see us, which prevented us from killing people early.

The factory part was kinda rigged with all of the people on the elevator dying when we tried to leave lol.

BEEN A LONG ASS TIME SINCE I FELT TRUELY HAPPY WITH A LATE NIGHT EVENT, I LOVE SCRIBBLES EVENTS!